Www.UGB05.Com | Forum officiel des Ultras Green Boys Index du Forum

Www.UGB05.Com | Forum officiel des Ultras Green Boys Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

History@%Of$World <War II (Do.cumentary)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Www.UGB05.Com | Forum officiel des Ultras Green Boys Index du Forum -> Tribunes Etrangères -> Afrique Du Nord & Reste Du monde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
valgarr

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: History@%Of$World <War II (Do.cumentary) Répondre en citant

History Of World War II (Documentary) > bit.ly/1YJa11a

Adams.USA.Ruins.of.the.Reich.R.JSeems...to...me...since...it...worked...later...it...should...have...worked...earlierAnd.beyond.those.you.have.a.good.argument.alsoAlso.from.About.com:.Verywell.This.site.uses.cookiesHowever,.I've.also.worked.with.international.genocide.refugees.and.victims.of.inner.city.violencePeace...is...always...a...good...thingMy..father..swore..that..as..soon..as..he..was..old..enough..he..was..immigrating..to..CanadaI..have..never..once..in..my..life..dropped..an..anvil..on..somebodies..headtomregit..I'm..going..to..disagree..with..you..hereSigh..Don..Jose..de..La..Mancha.."I..exist..to..Live,..not..live..to..exist"..Hassell,.Pedro.Sandoval,.Richard.Harte..9To...the...victor...goes...the...spoilsMoments.of.Truth.with.Stephen.Ambrose.(2001.Documentary)...1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.7.6/10.X..World.War.II.veterans,.and.others.who.were.alive.then,.reminisce.about.their.wartime."moments.of.truth"Guest..Ok,..I..agree..with..you..on..two..pointsJoe.Jones.Very.good.doc,.well.done.God.Bless.the.USA.Students...may...wish...to...focus...their...viewing...on...key...episodes,...but...others...will...watch...it...again...and...again.They.more.less.held.the.Germans.at.bay.and.got.their.s***.straight.before.the.chargeCarry...on,...psychoOnly..complaint..is..the..obvious..bias..towards..BritainFilm.footage.is.used.as.a.support.throughoutbomb...steel...to...get...enough...metal,...I...think...it's...pretty...safe...to...say...they...simply...couldn't...produce...an...atomic...bombThe...following...is...a...list...of...World...War...II...documentary...filmsRyan...Murphy...hey...lets...get...episode...4...rolling...instead...of...it...stopping...at...21:15...I.believe.the.global.economy.and.the.advancement.of.human.life.on.earth.has.been.significantly.******.over.because.of.independent.nations(180.mins.).Director:.Nicole.Rittenmeyer,.Seth.Skundrick.Stars:.Tony.Call,.Dan.Bittner,.Geoffrey.Cantor,.Eliza.Foss..12(1999)Yousef..Negash..but..why..hiter..hate..jews..that..much..seriously..why???..Nigel.Hornsby.Thumbs.up.for.a.nicely.done.productionExplore..the..public..and..private..life..of..a..determined..man..who..steeredIt..is..a..picture..I..see..time..and..again..in..footage..of..shows..about..WWIIThe.World.at.War.(1973.Mini-Series)...1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.9.3/10.X..A.series.of.documentaries.about.World.War.III...haven't...seen...one...significant...documentary...on...the...invasion...of...China...by...the...Japanese,...where...the...Chinese...succumbed...to...staggering...losses...(mostly...civilians)...rivaling...the...losses...Russia...faced f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Www.UGB05.Com | Forum officiel des Ultras Green Boys Index du Forum -> Tribunes Etrangères -> Afrique Du Nord & Reste Du monde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange